Monday, February 18, 2013

Another fabric possibility ~ and a paint purchase!

I've been out fabric shopping again ~ well, I guess it's fabric hunting because I haven't actually purchased any fabric yet. I'm still trying to make a decision regarding putting black on the two side panels and this fabric on the top panel (span of 12 ' 6")?



I've thought about putting the white fabric (above) all the way around the slide but I'm afraid the side panels could possibly get dirty/grungy if hands repeatedly touched it. I still like the houndstooth for the top panel but still can't decide which fabric to use.

I purchased paint today at Sherwin Williams ~ yeah! White for the cabinets and Melange Green and Exclusive Plum for the walls.  Now the work definitely starts as I being painting ALL of the walls inside Dolly.


No comments:

Post a Comment