Sunday, February 10, 2013

Finally ... paint color palette selected!


I've finally decided on a paint color palette!  The colors I selected are ~

Melange Green 6710, Exclusive Plum 6263 and Extra White 7006 for all of the woodwork. All paint colors are by Sherwin Williams.  I'll use black as an accent color.


Now, for the fabrics ...


I'm trying to decide on whether to use solid black on the side panels and then a patterned fabric on the top (black/white combo) or vice versa, a patterned (black/white) fabric on sides and top or something else? I've gone to Hancock Fabrics, JoAnn Fabrics and another commercial/discount fabric store close to our home but I'm not finding any fabric that I love or that "speaks to me." I was a little rushed when I was at JoAnn so I'll go there again tomorrow and also to Hobby Lobby to see what fabrics they offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment